5 Things to Know Before Visiting a Cannabis Dispensary5 Things to Know Before Visiting a Cannabis Dispensary
What does a cannabis dispensary look and feel like? Well, if you visitSurterra Wellness in Miami, Florida, you’re bound to step into one of the most zen spots in town.
Here’s 5 Things to Know Before Visiting a Cannabis Dispensary:
1. Do I need a license to visit a dispensary? Surterra Wellness doesn’t require you to have a license to visit, but to shop for products you do need one.
2. What kinds of products can I find at a dispensary? At Surterra Wellness they carry their own brand of vape pens, tincture oils, transdermal patches and creams. Plus, they also sell other lines like such as Dosist Florida’s Finest, and Jimmy Buffet’s brand Coral Reefer which is named after his band.
3. Can a dispensary explain their products and how they work to me? Surterra Wellness prides themselves on customer service and they want everyone to feel at home and comfortable when they visit. They are happy to show you their products and explain the benefits of how each one works.
4. How do I go about getting a license to shop at dispensary? Surterra Wellness has a list of doctors they recommend and you can find a list directly from their site: here
4. Is visiting the dispensary with my family or dog okay? Absolutely, you can visit the facility with your family and kids as well as bring your pet.Surterra Wellness is a family oriented center and they really want you to feel comfortable. Couches and a kitchen area are part of the shop to make everyone feel right at home.
5. Are there any discounts offered at the dispensary? Yes! Save $75 off your purchase of $150. Here
photos by Danielle Margherite